Being a mumpreneur myself, I know how challenging it can be and I feel that it's the mum building a business, whilst trying to raise kids and do all else associated with being a mumpreneur, who really deserves our support.
To help these mums, every year I run Mummy Mentoring Festival, enabling mums to get mentoring with high-profile/successful biz women in Oz for a fraction of what they normally cost (if they mentor at all).
100% of all funds raised during Mummy Mentoring Festival always goes to a worthy charity or cause that helps mums and this year, funds go to COPE - Centre of Perinatal Excellence. They support families and health professionals to recognise the signs of ante and postnatal mental health conditions. They are also developing a digital screening system to help recognise at-risk women.
How does it work?
- Check out all the mentors below (by clicking on their hyperlinked name). It will take you to their profile so you can read more about their business, their background and what they can mentor on
- You can click through and donate to enter for all the mentors on their respective profiles
- Bidding goes live on Mon, Sep 12 at 7am
- When prompted, donate $4 for one entry into the draw for your chosen mentor
- If you want to donate more than once ($8 for 2 entries, $12 for 3 entries and so on) you are able to do that
- You can also donate for more than one mentor - hells! you can donate for all of them if you like!
- If you are ready to donate for a mentoring session, you can click through on the Donate Here button at the bottom of this page
- Donations accepted until Fri, Sep 30 at 10.00pm
- Winners notified on the MM Facebook page and by email at on Mon, Oct 3.
Choose your Mentor/s
- Kelly Baker-Jamieson, Edible Blooms - 2 sessions
- Julia Bickerstaff, Business Bakery & presenter on Kochie’s Business Builders - 1 session
- Jewells Black, Be Brilliant Now - 3 sessions
- Jodie Blight, Hello TABLE - 2 sessions
- Lucy Cornes, She Shopped - 1 session
- Carolyn Creswell, Carman's - 1 session
- Bec Derrington, Source Bottle - 2 sessions
- Abigail Forsyth, KeepCup - 1 session
- Marnie Goding, Elk Accessories - 1 session
- Denise Hall, The Entrepreneurial Mother - 3 sessions
- Kate Heppell, Kip & Co - 1 session
- Nicole Highet, COPE: Centre of Perinatal Excellence - 3 sessions
- Sam Jockel, School Mum - 1 session
- Pinky McKay - 2 sessions
- Monica Meldrum, Whole Kids - 1 session
- Dannielle Michaels & Monique Filer, b.box - 2 sessions
- Monique Milenkovic, The Cupcakes Queens - 2 sessions
- Simone Novello, Partner2GROW - 1 PartnerFAST membership valued at $795 plus 1 session
- Sarah O'Bryan, Business and Baby at Home - 1 session
- Catriona Pollard, CP Communications - 2 sessions
- Genevieve Quigley, editor of Practical Parenting - 1 session
- Danielle Storey, Million Dollar Relationships - 2 sessions
- Debra Templar, The Templar Group - 10 sessions
- Kristen Tod, Young Living - 1 session
- Kate Toon, Recipe for Success - 1 session
- Tina Tower, Begin Bright - 3 sessions
- Jess Van Den, Create & Thrive - 1 session
- Michelle Vogrinec, Gaia Skin Naturals - 2 sessions
- Emma Welsh, Emma and Tom's - 2 sessions
- Kate Sutton, Uberkate - 1 session
If you're a Oz mumpreneur or WAHM and miss out on winning a session, don't forget you can always book a 30-min mentoring session with Alli or one of her established biz mums for only $32 for 30 min. Anytime you need to chat, we are here x