This post brought to you by Fresh Promotions
Moving beyond the business card or promotional flyer makes good business sense and is a better use of your marketing budget. Your customers are bombarded with business cards and flyers on a daily basis. They do want and need your product or service, but your brand message along with your logo and all the things you spent good marketing money on is in the recycling bin before it’s had a chance to reach your customer.
Here are 9 good reasons you should be thinking three dimensionally when it comes to promotion instead of sticking with the flat, boring flyer.
1. Promotional products increase brand recognition by presenting your name and logo on a range of exciting items.
Business cards and flyers have lost their worth. No-one notices them any more. Putting an exciting product in the hands of your customer will do more for your brand than any flyer would.
2. Add a new, physical dimension to your marketing strategy by having items that can be taken out of the office and into the world.
Instead of a business card that will forever languish on the office pin-board or the bottom of a handbag, your brand message on something like a picnic set gets your name out of the office and into the customer’s weekend, working overtime for you.
3. Take your brand into your customers’ homes with kitchen items and homewares
Go home with your customer, your brand message is now in their space in a passive and non-interrupting way. Better than telemarketing.
4. Cater for your target demographic. Fresh Promotions has products for people from all walks of life, from the boardroom to the home to the playground.
With a wide range of products you can target your customers better and also play to your brand. Is beauty your business? A branded manicure set or compact mirror will work better than a bottle opener.
5. Potential customers will want to use the products in their day-to-day lives because they are functional.
Every time the product is used, your brand is there, increasing your customer’s exposure to your brand, each and every time.
6. Add some fun to your brand with novelty items like hula hoops, yoyos and rubber ducks
If your potential customers are parents, this one is a winner. And if you are taking your business to a school or community fete, increase your exposure by handing out these fun items. Emblazoned with your logo, of course.
7. Say thanks to clients and staff or welcome new business partners with a range of speciality gift items including commemorative coins, coffee flasks and hi-tech gadgets
Thank you gifts with your logo attached are the gift that keeps on giving.
8. Wear your brand at conferences, sporting and business events with a range of t-shirts, jackets and bandana.
Be seen. “You are your brand”. This is never more true then when it comes to small business. Wear it and be your own very stylish billboard.
9. Promotional products work well in goody bags
If you have the opportunity to add something to an event goody bag, promotional products are going to stick out and work harder for you at selling your brand than the bunch of fliers that other businesses put in that same bag. The event attendee is much more likely to keep your beautifully branded coin purse and throw away all the paper flyers and business cards.
I hope you’re now inspired to include promotional products in your marketing strategy. We can help you get started with this fantastic giveaway.
We are giving away 50 pens with thanks to Fresh Promotions. The pens can have either your business name and/or logo engraved on to the cap. The character limit will be 25 characters and the total image area will be 8mmH x 30mmW. Worth $349 including delivery.
All you need to do to be in the running are these two simple things.
- Answer this question in the comments below this post– If you could have any promotional product for your biz (money no object) – what would it be?
- Copy and share the red message on Facebook and tag @MotivatingMumOZ: I entered to win $350 worth of promotional products for my biz with @MotivatingMumOz You can too at http://bit.ly/1pkYwNg
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is by completing the blog comment below and sharing the red post on Facebook.
- Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years and over.
- Giveaway commences on 30 July 2014 and concludes at 11.59pm August 6 2014.
- The winner will be notified by email. Any prize not claimed by August 13 will be redrawn.
- This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.